Monday, October 27, 2014

if heaven is real


It is truly worth it to experiment with different things and push yourself because you will never know what will come of it especially in regards to film. So i did as i said and shot a roll with no flash indoors and with low light settings and i am so pleased with the results.I always thought you needed flash if you were indoors even if it was somewhat sunny out and i'm sure that still stand true for some of my cameras but i had no idea the capacity the olympus xa2 had take pictures with such little light. None of the images are really my favorite or anything but it was just  an experiment and now i know how what i can do i'm excited to put tht into practice especially with some kodak portra 800 i just bought!

These were taken with my olympus stylus epic, some with flash and some without. I prefer my xa2 if i'm going without flash plus my stylus epic can be picky and sometimes not fire because it doesn't have enough light. I'd rather get crispy cheesy images with this camera such as the ones of me in the arcade. I'm shooting some cross process film in this camera as of right now and i think it will be a good fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment