some shitty disposable camera pics i recently got developed.
I am really inspired and excited to try out some new things. I just bought a lomo smena 8m even though i figure it's going to be more of an outdoor summery camera but i also just bought some cool films like portra 800 and some super expired kodacolor vr 1000 and i'm thinking long and hard about continuing my film shopping addiction with some tungsten film. I'm excited to experiment with low light which is something i've always loved seeing in pictures because of the different hues you can get with the available lighting. I kind of hated my olympus XA2 because i felt like i never got any good pictures with it but i think part of it is because the flash is really weak and the other part is always forgetting to set it to the right focus setting, so this time i decided to take the a11 flash right off and use some 800 speed film and see how far i can push it in artificial and low light conditions.



No comments:
Post a Comment