Monday, November 17, 2014

sad fayce









Super fucking disappointed with how these turned out. I used the same camera, same settings, similiar light situations and the roll i did before came out super smooth and almost perfectly exposed. I even got to keep these pictures smaller because the grain is so fucking offensive. I used kodak portra 800 speed film (which is the same speed of film i used last time) and it's a pretty highly regarded film with really good reviews and the pictures i seen from it were beautiful and should have been a lot better then this especially with the camera i used. The only thing i can think of is that since i bought it off ebay it might have been old/poorly taken care off so the sensitivity has worn some. I'm not going to let this ruin my interest in low light photography but i think i would stick to fujifilm superia 800 instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment