The teen witch vibes are hitting me hard. I'm even planning a cute magic photo shoot before summer ends and all i want to do is get my fortune told.
some of my favorite/ latest instagram pix
(i dont know why my forehead is so TAN!?!?)
my boyfriend showed me this really cool split prism lens and i went behind his back and bought it before he could lol. It's so cool the only lame thing is i can't tell what the effect does to my fim pictures because i only shoot cameras with a viewfinder. But my boyfriend has a nice canon t70 camera which is an slr so i'm going to borrow that.
I got another roll of lomochrome purple film developed and they turned out really gorgeous. I took these with my superheadz ultra wide and slim and it was a really good fit they look like really pretty film stills. I did a roll of this previously and i was really disappointed but this time i told my local camera shop not to do color balance and i think it made a really nice difference and allowed the color to go it's fullest effect.
I have a lot of film projects in mind and i haven't been this inspired or excited in long time all i can say is i wish there was more time in the day and i wish summer wasn't ending.








.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment