I am so fucking excited to be the virgin mary for halloween. I am seriously going to have to start this costume sometime relatively soon because its going to take forever because i want to look magical, gallant, and ornate. I am planning on finding a simple dress in the white/nude/brown spectrum and have my friend paint the sacred heart with the rays. Then i'm either going to find a pretty piece of lace to wear as a veil over my head of use a piece of red or blue fabric and then make a golden crown somehow i'm not even remotely sure of what i could make it out of but i'm sure i will figure it out i want it to be big and spiky like the one fka twigs wears in her two weeks video. As for make up i'm either going for super nude eyes and dark red lips like the one gaultier shot or a bronzed out eye and i'm heavily considering blood tears.





No comments:
Post a Comment