Saturday, October 5, 2013

mecha

Industrial Divinities by Izumo Jyuki

all images from this cool abandoned blog



All is Full of Love by Bjork directed by Chris Cunningham 1999

Fang of the Sun Dougram

Been obsessed with mecha lately. I've been scrolling through that blog linked above for the past few days now, it's pretty cool. I love seeing diagrams and illustrations of robots and ships and aircrafts and things like that. All the little detailing of panels and pieces is really cool almost like cells or something. I've also been really interested in anime interiors like inside space crafts and rooms and shit. I've found this while looking up cowboy bebop art books.
from the Knockin' on Heaven's Door book

And of course All is full of Love is always consistently inspiring and over all enjoyable to watch or see images of. I can honestly say that it's one of the most important videos in music. The illustrations are screenshots from the making of the video with Chris Cunningham.. It's still looks so modern and smooth i can't imagine how futuristic it felt when it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment