Friday, July 12, 2013

rummin'

Map of  the Sounds of Tokyo, directed by Isabel Coixet 2009
suprised this film has a 5.9 on imdb, I kinda liked it. Wasn't too invested in the characters or anything but I thought Rinko was cool and it was very clean and electric looking and the soundtrack was good.

Rinko Kikuchi also looking cool in Purple Magazine s/s 2011


i want this bernhard willhelm jacket so bad

assorted photos By Hiromix. I ended up buying the Patrick Remy edited version. 


been watching a of cowboy bebop this summer and the ending title cards are always good i bought some iron on letters i plan to adhere to my jacket with its classic "see you space cowboy..." greeting

1&2 The Power of Kangwon Province, Hong Sang-soo,1998 source/ Dog Days, Ulrich Seidel, 2001 source/ Rebels of the Neon God, Tsai Ming-liang, 1992 source

and people lying in bed cuz that's what i'm all about

No comments:

Post a Comment