Saturday, July 13, 2013

brass in pocket

1 2 3 4
Margiela necklaces i've been obsessed with but could never afford

1 2 3 4 5 6
Miriam Haksell and other cool metal collar necklaces that i still can't afford. I guess i could afford the 5th one but i don't wanna drop 75 bucks on something i feel like i might find if i stick to thrift runs more often.

1 /2. sold out tania light wood clutch/ 3. Stella Mccartney wooden Accordion clutch bag

1/ 2
I love the idea of wearing wood with your outfit and a wood bag that's like so out of place element wise but still is comfortably conventional is a cool idea and i love those 70's geometric bamboo bags.



details at rick owens spring 2011

also into wood fork hair combs. I bought this one off etsy.

other cool things on etsy
1/ 2/ 3



donna regina so good to replay over and over during a summer night

No comments:

Post a Comment