Friday, September 21, 2012

fresh

Manning Cartell: Little Box Jacket
Kenzo
Marni

Loving this grid pattern. it even gives way to color which i tend to stay away from it, but the pattern makes it look so fresh




so obsessed with reebok fury insta-pumps newer version and classic. They are so ugly and chunky but still techy it just looks like you're wearing a big boom box on your foot. I've been checking them on ebay on the daily and crying because even if i saved up enough money for them they don't have any where near my size.

I've been so obsessed with this sort of blacksmith/butcher? apron. I found this image somewhere on google after many pages of searches with alternative wording but i haven't found any like this on any real website i'll probably end up making something similar. I've been sporting just plain black aprons from my friend who quit the pizza biz but i really want a latex white one with buckles. What really got me into this is Bjork's violently happy music video

ahh filled with many other wonderful avant garde mental ward fashions and also
this picture which i posted before from chrisopher doyle's buenos aires photography book i believe and then was later reinforced by jw anderson's fall 2012 show




I'm also really into things like disposable rain ponchos and paper underwear from the hospital
and i just came back from the hospital today (my sister had a baby!!!!) and i stole a bunch of rubber gloves
lol


and jonny greenwood's face because from one angle he can look so ugly it's scary but from another angle he looks like a model and i think that's beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I like the disposable poncho idea! I actually was wondering where i can buy one after i saw peps wearing it.

    ReplyDelete