I have literally been fantasizing and obsessively making polyvore sets that consisted of all white outfits probably because it's something that's unattainable because i only own black clothes and i was yearning for something fresh. But every time I went shopping with this sort of techno minimalism approach in mind i was so disappointed i threatened to make my own clothes every time i went and after my mom got me some white shoes i finally got off my ass and made something. I've been obsessed with hanes t-shirt i just love the idea that they come in a package like it's a candy bar or something i mean how techno can you get. Anyways i just sewed another t-shirt to the bottom of one so it made a dress and i haven't even finished it yet (sewing by hand is the only way to go when working with soft t-shirt fabrics) but i already love it and know i'm going to wear it constantly and the (bad) hand sewing just makes it even more lo-fi.
you had me at techno minimalism
ReplyDeletewhere can i join u?
xx