modekungen jacket/ river island skirt/ dries van noten sandals/ ezster balint in stranger than paradise
wackerhaus jacket/ dries van noten top/ 3.1 phillip lim pants/ prada shoes/ shiang-chyi chen in what time is it over there?
dries van noten jacket/ cacharel top, emilio pucci pants/ nike sneakers/ carina lau in days of being wild
I need to train myself to start wearing color so i'm planning on slowly lightening myself up through the season with feminine draped pieces mixed with dries van noten kind of prints. something I imagine seeing on a sea side grandma.
I've been seeing a lot of this mint and other nice colors for spring so i can definitely find something affordable and spend a little more money on the printed pieces which i think are going to be kind of hard to find, i almost bought that river island skirt until i realized it was sheer and the pattern wasn't going to come off how i wanted. I'm also going to look for light wool textured looking pieces because they look like they could work fall through spring. Now I just need to get through winter.






No comments:
Post a Comment