Monday, April 2, 2012

potholes in my lawn



I've been totally inspired by men's wear lately
I have begun to truly appreciate the beauty of a man's body
there is something about a man's silhouette in his clothes, I think men's straight shaped bodies are so well complemented by the way their clothes fall on them 
like how a man is sexier the more clothes he has on 
there's also something very conventional about how men dress that's very appealing
I feel like the more "girly" i dress the more unconventional i get, but the ruggedness of scuffed up tennis shoes and a wrinkly suit jacket thrown on a nice "office lady" dress would make me feel more conventional and comfortable and gettin' down with the gettin' downs

and i so appreciate japanese men's hair COMMON japanese (tokyo) men's hair (I hate jrock feathered hair) but, really the experimentation in length and color and style is so sexy I wish more men in america would play with their hair

1 comment: